City of Memphis Phase II Site Improvements of May Park Soccer Complex
Prebid Date6/7/22 10:00am
Bid Date6/15/22 12:00pm
Company & Contacts
Wagner General Contractors, Inc.
Hayden Wagner 901-386-0060
Quince Rd. at Old Ridgeway Rd., Memphis, TN
Sealed bids will be received at the Office of the City of Memphis Purchasing Agent, Room 354, City Hall, 125 N. Main, Memphis, TN 38103, until 12:00 p.m., Wednesday June 15, 2022 for furnishing the City of Memphis with the following:
- FOR THE DIVISION OF: Memphis Parks
- FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF: Rebid of Phase II Site Improvements for May Park Soccer Complex
A Pre-Bid Conference will be held at 10:00 a.m. Tuesday June 7, 2022 at Memphis Parks Administration Building located at 2599 Avery Avenue, Memphis, Tennessee 38112.
Description of Base Bid and Alternates. All the following to be performed in accordance with Drawings and Specifications:
- 1. Base Bid Work: All work, not designated as alternate work, to include new fencing, drainage improvements, grass sod installation, and field renovations to Soccer Fields #2 and #3. Field renovations to include grading, drainage installation not designated as alternate work, irrigation system installation, soil amending, turf grass sprigging, and one 7-week “Grow-In” maintenance period for turf establishment to include fertilization, mowing, top dressing, and other specified items per Section 02825 – Athletic Field Turf Grow-In. The Base Bid price shall also include all project allowances.
- 2. Bid Alternate No. 1: Installation of remaining perimeter and collector drain lines for Soccer Field #3, and all related work, as indicated in the Drawings.
- 3. Bid Alternate No. 2: Installation of field drain lines for Soccer Fields #2 and #3 to include flexible perforated drain pipe and fittings, filter sock, sand backfill, and all related work as indicated as Alternate #2 in the Drawings.
- 4. Bid Alternate No. 3: One (1) additional period of “grow-in” maintenance to last 5 weeks for Soccer Fields #2 and #3, to include fertilization, mowing, and sand top dressing and all other work items specified to be accomplished per Section 02825 – Athletic Field Turf Grow-in. The 5-week “grow-in” period will begin with successful completion of the initial 7-week “grow –in” including top dressing operations.
The soccer fields may be visited without prior appointment. To inspect the existing backflow preventer and water source within the building at the site, bidders must make an appointment with Andrew Fisher at telephone # (901) 636-4200.
Hard copies of plans and specifications are available for purchase at contractor’s expense, or files may be downloaded for free from our online plan room. For questions about accessing the documents please contact Memphis Reprographics at 901-590-4862.