City of Bolivar - Hatchie River Park Development (REBID)
Bid Date1/13/21 2:00 pm
Company & Contacts
Wagner General Contractors, Inc.
Allen Wagner 901-386-0060
Sealed Bids for the construction of the HATCHIE RIVER PARK DEVELOPMENT 2018-08827-LPRFBOLIVAR for the CITY OF BOLIVAR will be received by Mr. Julian McTizic Sr., Mayor of the City of Bolivar, at Bolivar City Hall – Conference Room A, 211 North Washington Street, Bolivar, TN 38008 until 2 PM local time on January, 13th, 2021, at which time the Bids received will be publically opened and read aloud.The Project consists of the following:
- 1. A wood frame structure that will serve as an ADA accessible restroom building (one restroom for
- 2. A 20’x30’ open air timber frame pavilion with an accessible wood deck (approximately 337 sf)
extending out from the pavilion that will look out to the Hatchie River.
- 3. Removal of some existing asphalt areas and a new gravel driveway with concrete parking spaces
(including two ADA accessible spaces). ADA accessible sidewalks area will connect these elements together.
- 4. Site amenities including four ADA accessible picnic tables and two ADA accessible grills.
- 5. Lighting, landscaping, and seeding of disturbed areas for permanent stabilization.
- 6. Utility relocation and earthwork necessary for construction of restroom, pavilion and deck structures
- 7. Contractor shall plan to coordinate with Owner for Owner provided items.
Hard copy full sets of plans and specifications will be available for purchase at contractor’s expense, which will be fulfilled by Memphis Reprographics or files may be downloaded for free from our online plan room. For questions about accessing the documents please contact Memphis Reprographics at 901-590-4862.