Millington-Memphis Airport - Hangar N-126 Phase II
Prebid Date10/22/20 11:00 am
Bid Date11/12/20 11:00 am
Company & Contacts
Wagner General Contractors, Inc.
Hayden Wagner 901-386-0060
Millington, Shelby County, TN
A. Prebid Meeting: See Document 002513 “Prebid Meetings.”B. Prebid Meeting: A Prebid meeting for all bidders will be held at Free Conference Call Pre-Bid, on October 22, 2020 at 11:00 a.m., local time. Prospective prime bidders are requested to attend.
- 1. Bidders’ Questions: Architect will provide responses to bidders’ questions received up to seven business days prior to bid opening.
BID SUBMITTAL AND OPENING:A. Owner will receive sealed lump sum bids until the bid time and date at the location given below. Owner will consider bids prepared in compliance with the Instructions to Bidders issued by Owner, and delivered as follows:
- 1. Bid Date: November 12, 2020.
- 2. Bid Time: 11:00 a.m., local time.
- 3. Location: Free Conference Call Bid Opening.
B. Bids will be thereafter publicly opened and read aloud.
1. Rehabilitate the fire suppression and alarm system for the hangar to allow unfueled aircraft to be stored in the hangar.
2. Rehabilitate the fire suppression and alarm system for the northeast wing to allow occupancy of a portion of the first floor with potential future occupancy of the entire wing.
3. Renovate the northeast wing for occupancy of a portion of the first floor (showroom area) with potential future occupancy of the entire wing.
4. Prepare the southwest wing for long-term future occupancy to include new windows, Exterior Insulation Finishing System (EIFS), exterior doors, interior partition demolition, and fire suppression system.
5. Project cost range is anticipated to be under $2 Million.
Hard copy full sets of plans and specifications will be available for purchase at contractor’s expense, which will be fulfilled by Memphis Reprographics or files may be downloaded for free from our online plan room. For questions about accessing the documents please contact Memphis Reprographics at 901-590-4862.